WELCOME TO LİFE İN DENMARK

You are welcome to my blog . You can follow that how I spent my time of Denmark. I came from Turkey therefore I think my blog is very usefull for my family and friends. These days are first days but I hope that we will have very enjoyable time following days..

Saturday, April 3, 2010

our Danish lessons :)


Hej!! :) Of course I am going to mention about our Danish lessons..First of all I must say that Danish Language is really difficult.Especially the words’ pronounciation is difficult although we have learnt pronounce the letters .Thus I have a difficulty about reading text in Danish.In my opinion I don’t think Turkish language is easy to learn but if you know how to pronounce all the letters, you can read texts.Because Turkish language is read as it is written.So it is easy to learn to read Turkish :)

Our teacher is very nice and friendly and we had a lot of activities during the Danish lessons.Sometimes we made a circle played a game with a little ball and it was so enjoyable.While we were playing this game, we had also made some practical about the numbers which we had learned.
In addition to we learned basic sentences and simple dialogs.Learning new language is very nice..You can have chance to learn eveything again like a baby.
Also our last lesson was so amusing.Everybody chose to tell their traditional recipe.We chose one of our traditional recipes which was called 'Karnıyarık'.It was Turkish name but I searched that it was same in English as well.Otherwise we had leart the name of some vegetables in Danish.Every group's picture was so creative and we had fun !! :)