HEY!! =) I want to mention some our music and physical education lessons..:)
We had these lessons last week and we had fun so much.First of all I believe that both of them helped about making us more creative.
On the music lesson we listened a little music.We started to think that if we listened that music, how we would feel. (for instance;Once music was getting lower, generally it made us sad, emotional etc.) Firstly we listened the music and than everyone what we would imagine as a group.
Also during the music lessons we used our
body so we created new story that
would go along with the music and than
we acted..Watching performances and
acting these stories were so enyoyable for me I hope for everyone.
Also we learnt a song that called 'singing all together' with playing piano.
Beside all of them I like so much the music room that had all types of insrument and good ambiance so I suppose that if I stayed the music class all day, I wouldn't be getting bored=)
At the beginning of the physical education lesson we were so energetic and had fun during the lesson.We played the ball ofcourse with different rules.Viki was good at this subject.Nobody cathched her :)
On the other hand we tried to creative new actions with using a lot of equipment and than we tried most of action except too difficult actions :) At that night we had Carnaval so we were dancing and moving our body all the day so the following day I had a pain all of my body :)) but everything was okey! Because I was glad!
