WELCOME TO LİFE İN DENMARK

You are welcome to my blog . You can follow that how I spent my time of Denmark. I came from Turkey therefore I think my blog is very usefull for my family and friends. These days are first days but I hope that we will have very enjoyable time following days..

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SMELLING OF HISTORY CAPITAL...Copenhagen




Copenhagen tour was looked forward to by all of us..After Haderslev, Copenhagen was very eventful and crowded for me.Because Haderslev was a very calm town.
I realized that everybody liked to spent their most of time at home or maybe the reason of this the weather was too cold :) Travelling the royal library, new harbour, the opera house, the little mermaid, amelienborg palace, the round tower, the national museum and the rosenborg castle was very consistent.


In my opinion I had ever been the best place in Copenhagen was the national museum.The National museum had a lot of historical objects from different nations and of course on Danish history.Also it was amazing that the national museum had a seperate museum for childrens.According to me it was very useful to be interested in history and learn new things for children.The national museum was the largest museum of culturel history in Denmark.Therefore it was impossible to see every place of the national museum for 2-3 hours.I hoped that I would visit these places again.


Beside of them travelling as group which was from different country did things in style.During our trip everything was okey. Thanks Jette for everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment